Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dedication #1: Rychi

I was going to post something really cool with testimonies and such... but I had to postpone it... simply because of one amazing young woman who succeeded in stealing my heart at the get-go, especially this week. She'll say she isn't super-woman, but I still sometimes question if she really doesn't believe she is, or it's just a "no big deal" sort of facetious way. Anyway, usually when we give compliments, people are so easy to shake their head and say, "no-no," (which is what she did). But please, hear me out... let me tell you about someone who has inspired me.

Her name is Rychi. And Rychi, if you're reading this and you think you're under appreciated, this is a lie from the enemy. 100%, we see your hard work, and the work you do for Master's Commission. This is the first girl I talked to over the phone before moving to MC. She was the one that told me everything there is to know about MC. She helped me to make the decision whether or not I should even attend this Discipleship Program - she was a huge help in making that decision.

Let me tell you about Rychi,
She handles the finances for MC, the dramas we do, and she has been a complete rock-star through this India project (especially with the drama with the Visas). And she probably does other stuff we don't even know about. Lately, things have been pretty stressful; a lot of us here at Master's have been exhausted, frustrated with each other, yet we're having to keep moving forward - always doing something. It's been stressful, and there's more stress awaiting this whole next month, too.

When I see Rychi handling the finances for India, taking charge of Visas, or training a brand new drama, I see hard work. She puts her all into everything she does and she has challenged me to be just like that as well. Yet she is tired - she pushes through it. Rychi really does exercise the verse, "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for God and not for men." She takes everything she does seriously, and she does it with a smile on her face. Anything she has to say is worth hearing - I'm not saying she is the wisest person I have met, but if you haven't heard her speak, you will never understand why... she is just so passionate.

So when I say she has super-powers, or she is super-human, I'm not saying she is perfect, I am saying that because Christ has given her His light that shines through her - she is able to be the hands and feet of His wonderful ministry. I believe that God isn't finished with her - not at all. And it overwhelms me to tears to think about that.

Rychi, love you, kid. If there is anything that I am thankful for, it is definitely you.

No comments:

Post a Comment