Sunday, December 15, 2013

Why the Enemy Was Fighting to Keep Me Out of India / India Journal Part 2

This is an India series... my thoughts, and experiences I put into my journal - edited, now sharing with you...

********************************************************************************************
Here are the ways Satan tried extremely hard to keep me out of India:
1) Raising the money was almost impossible for me.
2) My visa arrived 3 days later, I had to fly by myself 3 days late without my team.
3) When arriving to India, Immigration wouldn't let me leave the airport until I had a secure address on where I was staying (long story).




I'm surprised he didn't try to bring down the plane...
I believe it didn't go down because of my classmates who prayed over me, because they knew the enemy didn't want me going; they knew it was going to be rough journey.

I knew that God was fighting for me to be in India. I just didn't know why. All of a sudden, it became more than just wanting to go to India... the more I prayed over this country, the more I worked to get myself there, the more I begged God for patience through my circumstances, and for miracles... the more I became incredibly passionate about His people in India. Still, I knew there was a reason why the enemy did not want me there. I knew I was supposed to go. I just knew. And I knew God would make a way. You see, I learned that nothing can stop Him and His purpose. What's even more great was God wasn't just showing me what He can do, but He was showing everyone who was watching this happening to me. We all knew there was some sort of reason for this drama.

1) Faithfulness - I was supposed to learn a lot about God's faithfulness. He didn't just show me this month, He showed me my testimony. He pulled me through some dark times, I've learned. We don't live life through a formula or math problem, I know... we live through moments... and the moments of my life led me to this one moment I'm living for now. I learned God got me through each moment.

2) Pride to Humility - God taught me how to start breaking down my walls of pride. Being here, and being in India. I believe the enemy didn't want me to do that... because the more he could build more blocks... the more he could misguide me and keep me from my calling.

3) "I choose you!" - Have you watched Pokemon before? When I think of the show, I am reminded of when Ash would exclaim, "Pikachu! I choose you!" I feel like that's how God is a lot. He sees someone who needs to experience something, or for some reason it's part of their calling... so I believe God said that to me. He chose me to make some little orphan children smile by giving them Christmas gifts... He chose me, ME... some ordinary young woman to heal an older woman physically. That's right, she was healed in Jesus' name and God decided to use me!


4) My Calling - God has given me a vision to build orphanages in the regions of Asia, and America for children who potentially are at risk or were victims of Child Sex Trafficking. I'm excited to give you this news. I've been prayerfully considering... and God just confirmed it when I was at the Girl's Orphanage in India. I prayed a little more about it, and this is my first real announcement about it. I'm excited to partner with churches and organizations to make this happen. I am currently getting my Biblical Counseling Bachelor's Degree, and I plan on going to school for a BA in counseling as well. God willing. I still plan on ministering in Korea... North Korea and China are very well known for human trafficking. In the next 5 years, I see myself graduating some college and starting my ministry with orphans. My heart is heavy (in a good way) for these girls. I know this is exactly where God wants me. I don't want to be a super-hero for these children... but I want to point them to the hero who saved us, tore the veil, and made a way to be with Him forever. Free.









"The Darkness only wins if you allow it to..." ~Renee Yohe

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love LOVE this blog update! And I love you even more! You are one beautiful soul! I can't wait to see you THIS week! HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete